Hi! Just a quick review on this lip tint that I got while shopping at laneige boutique in takashimaya then.
Packaging is really simple, like how laneige’s packaging always have been.
I got in in the shade camellia red, probably the only red that I saw in that boutique.
The doe foot applicator has a mini hole in the center.
Lip swatch, as you can see it seems really moisturizing and the red isn’t so intense.
- Colour is wearable and layerable.
- Moisturizing as a tint but Im not surprised since it’s ‘water drop’ tint
- Last well without any food but definitely wear off with eating.
- Wear time of about 4-5 hours but definitely noticed drying as the time goes by.
- Priced at $30 if I’m not wrong.
- Probably would not get another one since if I’m getting a tint, I would want it to last for a long time.
- Score – 3/5