Yes, sorry for not updating constantly but i’m really trying to find time while working so much and i don’t want to rush the posts as it might affect the review… so yeah…
School is gonna start soon but i probably will have more time to blog… /fingers crossed/
Anyways, i’m gonna review on this eyeliner which i gotten quite some time ago… and i got it not because i was intending to, but just saw it on display, tested it on my hand and i was amazed by how it didn’t smudge.
This is peripera’s smoothie waterproof eyeliner
I think there are 3 colours available – black, sparkle black and brown. Decided to get the sparkle black since i have enough black eyeliners ._. and i wasn’t into brown liners.
Waterproof and oil proof with intense colour – sounds good.
Gotta love the 3 years shelf life!
Comes with a sharpener, yes it’s not a twist up type of eyeliner ):
The swatch, the sparkle isn’t very chunky as you can see, subtle sparkles
On the eyes.
Ok, firstly i noticed how SMOOTH it was (probably why it is named ‘Smoothie’) and the fact that i did not touch this eyeliner for some time but the creaminess of this is just…. /melts/ as smooth as a cream soup (lol, i don’t know how to phrase this)
However, secondly, what i noticed was that the tendency for it to smudge to the upper eyeline. A problem i had to deal with liquid eyeliner when i first used them because liquid eyeliner is wet. You can see from the second pic where i took a photo to show the smudging.
Thirdly, it is hard to create an angled line with this. It is so creamy that after 1 use, the point becomes blunt. What i would suggest is to use a angled eyeliner brush for this (like how you use a gel eyeliner)
So i have to sharpen this
- Colour intensity is good, sparkle isn’t that much.
- Super creamy, however point becomes blunt so easily.
- Waterproof and sweat proof. (to a certain extent) The swatch on my hand is still there as i’m typing this.
- Takes a long time to dry (around 5 mins), not ideal for people who have to rush to put on makeup. But once it dries, it’s smudgeproof, waterproof and sweatproof.
- After sharpening it, i thought it was gonna break when i saw that tip but it didn’t, it was strong as i drew on the eyeliner, plus point!
- Longevity wise, very long lasting! Around at least a 6 hours?
- The most amazing part is the price, it’s only retailing at $9.90 SGD in Watsons stores.
- Final score – 4/5