I’m reviewing this palette, which is rather old so i totally have no idea why i’m reviewing it in the first place BUT i guess it would be rather informative for people who are thinking of buying this.
There’s a step by step application instruction which is great for beginners.
They feel really buttery-smooth, which is nice. Pigmentation wise, satisfactory. They contain a bit of shimmer (all of them).
The colours on the lids – Might be due to lighting that it doesn’t seem as strong. Anyways , i labelled the colours i used from the palette.
indoors, and i used eyeliner to drag out the wing abit.
As you can see, pigmentation wise, it is not like ‘smack in your face’ type of intensity but it is there.
- It feels really smooth on the lids
- Great for people who don’t need the intensity but want the ease of working it simply
- Staying power wise – i only notice a bit of fading after 5 hours. (Without any primer)
- Price of it… i don’t think Singapore is selling this anymore.. but retail price was around $18+ when it was around so it is rather pricey.
- This palette is good for doing a smokey eyes (i remembered using this palette for a smokey eyes last time) – due to the fact that it is very blendable
- It is rather easy to blend with the shadows.
- Packaging is compact and small – good for travelling.
- Final score – 4/5