Maybelline ColorShow lipsticks! I know that they have alot of shades to choose from. They have neutrals, pinks, reds, plums and even browns (i think) I picked up 2 of them when Watsons had a sale last year. Quite stupid of me to choose 2 very similar shades -_- (#102 and #104)
Left – pink punch, right- pink please.
They both give me a very soft coral-pink feel which is different from what i usually would pick.
It was in the morning when i put it on and i got hungry, so why not test its staying power?
Jellies for breakfast 🙂
This is #104 pink please. As you can see, it became less glossy as compared to the before eating picture which i like better for this shade.
- Alot of colours in the range.
- Not a long lasting product but i did not expect any longevity from this product either.
- #104 pink please contains more shine compared to #102
- They smell like some citrus fruit
- Retails at $9.90 SGD (which is a nice price) in Watsons Singapore. I would probably grab a couple more colors – (plums/reds or even neutrals) when i have the chance.
- Packaging feels rather plastic-ky
- Final score -3.8/5