Am i on a roll these 2 days? Hahah! Well, reason being, i reallllllllllly want to finish reviewing items i have then move on to buying more items if not the list would never end ):
And somemore Feb is my birthday month and my birthday is coming in a few days time… i would celebrate it by buying makeup so you guys can look forward to a huge (probably) haul and many reviews in March i guess.
Okay so moving on, im reviewing on Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow palette in BR-2
I will be doing 2 looks with this palette, day and night.
As you can see, they all contain alot of shine. For colours 2-5, it contains like a light pink glitter, but for #1 (black), it has purple glitter.
Eyeshadows and mascara (Clio Salon De Cara Volume x Volume, i’ve reviewed it)
For night look,
I used darker colours and used a eyeliner (i did not line it fully,,i used Etude House oh my eyeline black eyeliner) and mascara (same as day look)
- Colours are all neutrals, great for everyday wear.
- I’m not really a fan of sparkling eyeshadows. (oops)
- Colours last for some time without smudging but definitely not a long lasting eyeshadow
- Glitters are loose (especially the lighter colours), will have some fallouts.
- I used ELF eyelid primer before the eyeshadow.
- I don’t think it’s selling anymore in Singapore i guess..
- Final score – 3/5
Thank you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHH!
I’ve got 50 likes on my blog and 20 followers as of today!! (wordpress notified me)
Thank you guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :)) ❤