Hi guys! I’m back!
Small update; i’m on mc for 2 days T_T this sucks. I’m having flu; fever, sore throat, NON-STOP coughing, runny rose, fatigue… sighs T_T
But lucky for me, i have some secret weapons (something that makes me feel better when i’m sick) for e.g makeup!
Today i’m reviewing on Maybelline ColorSensational Lipsticks. They are not a new product, in fact i’ve seen them from long time ago. They have like a greattttt range of colours (neutrals, browns, nudes,pink,plums,reds,mattes etc) It was last year when i got all of these lippies (from last year i had this obsession over lippies T_T)
This is one of the many ads they have for this range of product.
I have 6 of them (tbh i had 7 but one got missing T_T)
The shades i have :
MAT 1 – HOT PINK (Matte series)
MAT 2 (Matte series)
MAT 4 – VIVID CORAL (Matte series)
MAT 5 -BOLD RED (Matte series)
635 VERY CHERRY (Reds series)
POW 1 (Pink Alert series)
Bare lips to start with >_<~
On the lips – MAT 1, 2, 4,5, Very cherry
And pow 1.
So final verdict
- They are easy to wear, slide on perfectly.
- Matte shades are not drying at all.
- Very moisturising (maybe due to the fact that the lippies contain honey nectar (i know very cherry have, but i don’t know about the rest)
- Other series compared to the matte series definitely brought more shine but it’s a nice type of shine you know~
- I was hoping the 2 reds would be darker but … oh well, they are nice reds anyways.
- If i remember correctly, it’s $18.90 SGD for one, quite pricey i would say but it’s common in Singapore to have $18.90 lipsticks (loreal & revlon also have lipsticks which are this price)
- They would not stay for a long time (not lipstains) especially if you are eating or drinking
- Final score – 3.5/5 (due to the fact that it is rather pricey and there are cheaper alternatives maybe like Essence lipsticks? – i will do a review soon)